Tuesday, July 27, 2010

2B Man -Made Structure BST In GETTHO


On Friday (23/07/2010), our new assignment is to make a musical instrument from bamboo, called Bamboo Sound Tool ( B.S.T) . So ,three of us ( me, Chong, and Mac) planned to do this together.

Mac and Chong were choosing the suitable bamboo to be used to make our instruments.We take around one hour plus to produce our own instruments.After that, we took a group photo together with our BST also.



















I also put on some decoration on my BST.






My A2 BOARD...






Inside, i need to sketch our BST. then ,i need to write the description around 100 words about my BST. So, basically, my BST is belonging to percussion group instrument. My BST will produce two sounds, "dum" and "kak" .

Besides, pictures of the BST and group photo need to be pasted inside the board also.

No comments:

Post a Comment