Friday, August 13, 2010

Project 3C: 6 Balloon Black Bamboo Box

8/9/2010...(monday)
We were told to produce a black bamboo box which can put six helium-filled balloons inside..
No part of any balloon must exposed..
The balloon will be released one by one...
The box will be used during Hari Merdeka!

On the box.. we need to write down our name , logo and the name of the box..

i named my box as GAZET -53.. Actually GAZET this word suddenly appear in my mind.. and 53 at the back means Malaysia is celebrating the 53rd of Merdeka day!

So, here is my progression! I decorated my black box by drawing bamboo cluster on each sides..and added on two Chinese Phoems which were related to Bamboo..

Finally..Finally...Finally..My box is Finished!!!!!! Yeah!!!!!


















Tools i perpared..










No comments:

Post a Comment